Hi,

I've been looking at getting at the W3C's HTML validation service and
as there's nothing there that does what I want I was looking at
knocking something up.

Having checked with the maintainer of W3C::LogValidator we came up
with WWW::Validator::W3CMarkup as a name.

Does this sound reasonable to everyone out there and is there
something out there that I've missed?

The other question is that I was also going to write a version that
wraps up the XML output you can get from the Validator but I'm really
not sure what to call it.

Essentially the difference between the two will be that the basic
version will just let you know if the webpage passed or failed. The
one that takes the XML will be able to return you a list of the errors
in the document. WWW::Validator::W3CMarkup::Detailed was on thought I
had but that seems a little clumsy.

The logic in splitting these into two modules is so that people don't
need to install a load of XML processing stuff unless they really need
it.

thanks

Struan