* at 28/10 15:15 -0500 Sherzod Ruzmetov said:
> Here is what you should do.
>
> You need to download the source code of the actual validator that W3C
> uses and design a SOAP interface for the script. You can get this job
> done very easily with SOAP::Lite.
>
> You can then either contact the W3C validator team and get it hosted
> on their server, or host it on your own box.
>
> Then, you will need to write a very simply CPAN module using same
> SOAP::Lite, may be with about 20 lines of code to talk to your
> SOAP server.

Why on earth would I want to add all that comlexity when the W3C
provide all the information I need if I make a simple HEAD request?
Either that or to get a full set of information I can just put
;output=xml on the end of the validator URI.

This means that the simple version of the module only requires LWP
rather than all the dependancies that you get with SOAP and I don't
need to ask the W3C to host anything.

Struan.