Hi,

I and several others are starting to put together a collection of
modules.  The will be an architecture for implementing a
data/application integration server.  More on that later when we have a
more complete description we can post.

But as we start to put this together we run across Module::Build.  In
the past I have always used ExtUtils::MakaMaker.  Is there a preference
(if one were starting from scratch), to using one over the other?

Obiously h2xs assumes MakeMaker, but that does not mean I could not
at this relatively early point (at the beginning of putting it
together), switch to Module::Build or Module::Build::Compat.

Are there opinions either way? or a consensus on the future directions?
I don't want to start a religious war, I just way to hear some opinions,
and try to understand (beyond the arguments in Module::Build's pod)
which is currently preferred and why.

Lincoln

--
Lincoln A. Baxter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>