At 15.17 21/11/03 +0100, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
* Enrico Sorcinelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-11-21 13:16]:
> How about Text::Highlight::* for your module?

I was just going to suggest the same. Including for your Log
module - although maybe there already being a well populated
Log:: TLNS makes it a weaker argument in your case.

I also think the output format should be mentioned; HTML is not
the only option - VT100 escapes (Term::ANSIColor) could be
another.

Log::Highlight already also do it :-)

So we'd end up with something like Text::Highlight::Perl::HTML.
Or if it's a generic highlighter, it needs a somewhat bulkier
name like Text::Highlight::AsHTML (Text::Highlight::HTML would be
misleading).

I think that the rendering could be a common API method of language highlighter family

by

- Enrico