* Lincoln A. Baxter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-12-24 09:39]:
> I think it _is_ useful to get the word 'Day' in there, since
> someone _could_ come along and choose to implement
> Date::Calc::Hour::Iterator... (or HourIterator) .. (you would
> be setting the pattern I would think) etc.  If it were just
> ::Iterator that would be precluded.

If you're gonna go that route and put Day in the name but as a
separate namespace level, it should be Date::Calc::Iterator::Day
so there isn't a new 3rd level namespace for every date iterator
module with only one 4th level name in it.

Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."