In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Austin Schutz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  It would be nice if there were some way to take over management of
> the module from the current owner. If they aren't responsive, there ought
> to be some mechanism for doing it without their input.

if you need to take over a module, post to [EMAIL PROTECTED] . I or
another PAUSE admin can help you.  We will try to reach the original
module owner in any way we can first, and give them ample time to
reply (in case they are on vacation, and so on).

This is something we do very rarely, and in this case it sounds
appropriate.

--
brian d foy, [EMAIL PROTECTED]