On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 09:01:30PM -0300, Bruno Negr?o wrote:

> > Ah, so you reinvented DateTime::Format::Duration.
> >
> >     use DateTime::Format::Duration;
> >     my $fmt = DateTime::Format::Duration->new(
> >         pattern => '%H hours, %M minutes, %S seconds',
> >         normalize => 1,
> >     );
> >     print $fmt->format_duration_from_deltas(
> >         seconds => 7341,
> >     ), "\n";
> >
> Oh, what a sadness. Indeed i never saw the DateTime project before.
> But still my module is far easier to use than DateTime::Format::Duration.
> Do you believe it is worth to publish it in Time::Seconds::GroupBy?

I would rather see more standardization on the use of the DateTime
project, in much the same way that people think of DBI when they think
of accessing databases through Perl.

In this case, perhaps some clear documentation and examples (just like
the one above) would be the best solution. I think if such a solution
was easy to find on Google and clearly documented, people would use it,
especially once there is more awareness of DateTime as a comprehensive
date & time solution for Perl.

        Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .