On Nov 10, 2004, at 10:57 AM, Sean Quinlan wrote:

Just wondering about appropriate PAN usage. I have a set of modules I'm
working on on an almost daily basis. They are alpha's currently (the
port from the working MySQL::Backup to DBA::Backup &
DBA::Backup::mysql). I talked about them at our local Perl mongers
meeting last night and a few people expressed interest in the project,
as well as a few collaborators.

IMO if people are doing any sort of collaboration, you really should set up a centralized source that they can submit patches against, and keep up-to-the-minute track of what you're doing (like right after you send an email about something you're adding). It's easy enough to set up a sourceforge account for CVS.

It's always a pain to submit patches against things when they don't make their revision control system accessible.

 -Ken