hi,

and sorry for the delay to answer...

On 09/09/30 01:13 -0700, Ovid wrote:
> [...]

i followed your advices and just pushed test::corpus::audio::md.
now i need to update my other modules to use this instead of embedding
the data themselves.

> If these corpuses (corpi?) can also guarantee a stable interface, we
> may even be able to guarantee common sets of test data which different
> *developers* can use, not just modules.  To that end, how would we
> guarantee a stable interface which people could trust, or be able to
> quickly bail out or skip if there's an incompatible change?

hmm, i also provide a module that configures and launches a test mpd
automatically. so it's a bit more than just a corpus. anyway, i guess i
can even split it further with test::corpus only shipping the data, and
the logic in test::audio::mpd. but really not for today! :-)

thanks,
jérôme
--
jque...@gmail.com