Hi,

On Monday 28 September 2009 18.37.17 Smylers wrote:
> Jerome Quelin writes:
> > - audio::mpd::common? (even if i don't think that's the best)
> > - audio::mpd::test? this one is already used by a module in audio::mpd,
> >   but that's not a problem (i plan to move audio::mpd::test somewhere in
> >   t/lib/, so namespace would be free)
> > - audio::mpd::testdata?
> > - audio::mpd::common::test?
> > - data::audio::mpd?
> > - data::audio::mpd::test?
> > - test::audio::mpd?
>
> I'd go for the latter (well, with some capital letters!) cos people are
> used to the idea that Test:: modules are used for testing rather than
> being part of the 'main function' of your program.
>
> But none of those names sound bad -- they're all pretty self-
> explanatory, so any of them would do.
>
> Smylers

I'd desagree with Smylers. Test:: is for testing modules while your data is,
well data, and very much special to Audio::Mpd.

My vote would go to Audio::Mpd::Test::Data::+ whatever you want this would
also allow you to keep your current test module where it is.

I also believe that minimizing the need to upload the test data (even if it's
not too much data) is a great idea. Now you could also delete the test data
after the tests.

Cheers, Nadim.