Jerome Quelin writes:

> On 09/09/28 20:08 +0100, Paul LeoNerd Evans wrote:
>
> > ... I'd make sure to include the word "Test" (capitalised) ...
>
> yes, i never capitalize when i'm writing (except code, of course). so
> the proposed module names would be capitalized correctly, of course.

That's what I guessed; apologies if it came across as overly pedantic.
But in some ways module names _are_ code, and I've previously
encountered users on case-insensitive file-systems writing code with
module names all lower-case -- which runs for them, but not elsewhere --
so I thought it worth checking.

Smylers