Hi

This is my first post to this list. I have a project coming up for a
customer who wants to get their IIS extension working as an Apache
module on Linux.

Some of the challenges are:

1) They maintain their own thread pool and scheduler. Those threads
process requests and send responses back to the user agent. This frees
up IIS threads. Is this possible to do in Apache? By the way, they use
Extension Control Blocks to do that.

2) Some requests have "sub-requests" that are sent back through IIS. The
main request maintains some globally accessible data that the
sub-requests write to. When the sub-requests are completed, the main
request can use that data. Is this kind of thing possible in an Apache
module?

Thanks,
Harold Ship
Giant Steps Networks Ltd