Indeed, apologies for not mentioning this before, but cookies are
enabled and are working fine for other sites (the several different
versions of Bugzilla I use, for example).

When I'm logged in, although the line says "logged in as aled", all of
the commands that are set as AUTH_ANY in the user.cf file are still
greyed out....

Cheers,
Aled.

--
Aled Treharne - Technical Solutions Advisor - Frontier Internet Services
Ltd