Hi All.

Thanks for your help over the last few days.

Weirdness...my box crashed overnight (which is strange in and of itself
- it's been stable for 120+ days). Once I'd booted it back up this
morning I was getting ready to move mon.cgi across to another box...but
it had started working on mine. (?!).

No clues whatsoever as to what caused all of this - I'm going to be
monitoring my box *carefully* over the next few weeks...but it looks
stable as a rock at the mo (running our standard testing suite on it).

I have a feeling I'll have to chalk this one down to solar flares or
summat... :(

Cheers,
Aled.

--
Aled Treharne - Technical Solutions Advisor - Frontier Internet Services
Ltd