Hi Alex, maybe useless but that's my spec and I have no issues (I'm not yet
with MonoTouch 6) and all is done with IB, with more than 30 xibs/forms cross
platform with Windows Mobile:

Nome do Modelo:  MacBook Pro
Identificador do Modelo:        MacBookPro7,1
Nome do Processador:    Intel Core 2 Duo
Velocidade do Processador:      2,4 GHz
Número de Processadores:        1
Número Total de Núcleos:        2
Cache de L2:    3 MB
Memória:        8 GB
Velocidade do Bus:      1,07 GHz

It's something better than what you use but not so better, and the project is
small... Memory is "high" just because I use Fusion with Windows VM and in 1
week it go to almost 0 MB free + Office 2011...

My only desired change is to change to a SSD disk (and for the VM, a
quadcore... but)

Karl