Thanks, Mark.  Please keep me posted on whether you have to move your anchor
holder to install your roller furling:  I'm considering the roller-furling
addition this spring, also.  --Craig

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roberta & Mark Dvorscak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 1:19 AM
Subject: Anchoring


On our M17 we have been carrying my Danforth anchor in a holder that
mounts on the bow pulpit (West Marine model # 122846 $26.99 catalog pg
679) with the chain and rode in a nylon mesh bag that secured with small
line to the pulpit also. I may have to modify or abandon that
arrangement when I convert to roller furling next week! I also carry a
Fortress anchor/rode combination in the port cockpit locker. It is quite
convenient to drop the anchor from the stern and then walk the rode
forward to the bow once the sails are doused, etc.
Mark Dvorscak
M17 #400
GRACE





_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to