If I may invite myself...count me in! -Rusty


--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi Larry,
> 
> I would like very much to participate in a
> Montgomery rendezvous in the San 
> Juan's next summer. We normally go up in June and
> spend two or three months. 
> When we had our 30, we would launch at Anacortes
> because of the lifts, 
> groceries, West Marine, trailer storage, and the
> extremely helpful people. However, 
> with the 23 we could put in just about anywhere that
> would be convenient for 
> other sailors that would be interested in getting
> together sometime over the 
> summer.
> 
> Maybe over this winter something could be set up
> that would allow as many 
> people to get together as possible. It would sure be
> nice to put some faces and 
> personalities with all the M-notes I've been reading
> over the last year or two.
> 
> Thanks for the response.
> 
> Fred
> (derf)
> > _______________________________________________
>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Exclusive Video Premiere - Britney Spears
http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to