That IS an excellent, quote, ditto . . .

In conciliation to the powerboaters, I'll admit I think the novelty plates and 
stickers are cute:  "Sailing is
the fine art of going nowhere slowly while getting wet."

Cute, yes, but somebody just doesn't "get it" . . .   :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rusty Knorr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 3:26 AM
Subject: montgomery rendezvous

Larry, where did you get that quote? I LOVE it! I hope
you don't mind me stealing it to add at the bottom of
my emails...
                              -Rusty

--- Larry Yake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Fred,
Sounds great!  Lets touch base again later this
winter to start some
planning as everyones summer schedules begin to take
shape.  All you
other NW Montys out there, start thinking about
doing a San Juan
Rendezvous next summer. It's about time we got
together. Let's make it a
real event!

Larry Yake
M17 #200
Tullamore
"In a power boat you get there faster.
In a sailboat you're already there."




_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to