We are taking the ferry to Alaska circa June 6 and driving back. Don't plan to get back until toward end of June sometime.
Yes, Let's get together locally, even for coffee! Pullman isn't that far from Deer Park.
--Gary
On Friday, January 16, 2004, at 04:50 PM, Larry Yake wrote:
Hi Gary,
The San Juan Rendezvous will be in June, starting either the 5th or the
19th. I see that's not on your list of available times, but maybe we can
get something together locally for a weekend or so. There's quite a few
M boats in the Inland Northwest.
Larry Yake
Deer Park, Wa.
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:23:52 -0800 Gary M. Hyde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:PNW M boaters: Just cleaning up earlier email.
I'd be very interested in getting together for a sail next summer, or to meet each other this spring. I'll be available in April and May;
then in July thru end of sailing season (retirement is nice). --Gary Hyde M15 #235 'Vanilla' N24 'Sailabration'
On Saturday, October 25, 2003, at 08:46 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Larry,in
I would like very much to participate in a Montgomery rendezvousthe San Juan's next summer. We normally go up in June and spendtwo orthree months. When we had our 30, we would launch at Anacortesbecausejustof the lifts, groceries, West Marine, trailer storage, and the extremely helpful people. However, with the 23 we could put inabout anywhere that would be convenient for other sailors thatwouldbe interested in getting together sometime over the summer.as
Maybe over this winter something could be set up that would allowmany people to get together as possible. It would sure be nice toputsome faces and personalities with all the M-notes I've beenreadingover the last year or two.http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
Thanks for the response.
Fred (derf)
_______________________________________________
--Gary Hyde M15 #235 'Vanilla' N24 'Sailabration' _______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
