OK, Bill and Rusty, you're on the list. This is amazing. The idea is
only 4 days old and we already have 7 on the list! I sailed with the
Northwest Potters on some trips last summer, and on one there were 20
boats! Lots of fun. Of course, the Monty was the fastest....
;-)
Larry Yake
M17 #200
Tullamore
"In a power boat you get there faster.
In a sailboat you're already there."
>Larry, where did you get that quote? I LOVE it! I hope
>you don't mind me stealing it to add at the bottom of
>my emails...
> -Rusty
>you don't mind me stealing it to add at the bottom of
>my emails...
> -Rusty
Yeah, that's great, isn't it? I read it somewhere last week. I think
on the Rhodes 22 site that came up on the list. I have no claim on it, so
help yourself.
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:31:26 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi, not sure who is responsible for recommending a San Juan Island rendezvous but I'm very interested in participating sometime next summer. So please keep me in informed, thanks.
Bill K M17 (055)
_______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
