Well I need to get the title out of lock box to tell you the year and hull
#. I have a list of things David had written down about it. At present and
for the last year and 1/2 it has been trapped and kept clean but not in the
water. It looks good; has 4 cockpit winches, two rudders, one cut down and
one designed to kickup. 1 Jib, 1 main, 180 Genoa, 1 Spinnaker. 1 Anchor,
knot meter,76'  6 hp Johnson motor, Main cover, Cockpit canvas bags,
Trailer, windex, new bearings and lights on trailer, but I need to replace
one tire due to it going flat. Cushions are in great shape. There may be a
few other things which I have not thought of. I had planned to go out of
town this weekend but if we get bad weather and north is where I had planned
to go then I will be canceling my trip for sure. Back to the sail boat, I
have always considered it a" guy thing" so I may have to call a friend
regarding any questions I can't answer; I know I should have listened closer
but towards the end I just couldn't ask David to tell me more about the
boat. It was his love and I couldn't bring myself to do it. I know also that
it has only been in lake water and to my knowledge this lake. David bought
it from an older sailor who belonged to the Lake Canyon Yacht Club. Guess
you know where Canyon Lake is located. I tried calling you back but didn't
get you.  Regards, Nanc
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "gilbert landin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: new subscriber


> Thanks, that would be marvelous. Can you give me some ddetails?
>
> gilbert
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "davenanc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 7:40
> Subject: Re: M_Boats: new subscriber
>
>
> > Hi, I am at Canyon Lake. I am 17 foot long and need a new home. My owner
> > died in October and he loved to sail so much. Come up and take a look.
> > Nancy Phippeny
> > 830 899 2438 home
> > 830 899 7675 work
> > ----- Original Message ----- 
> > From: "Gilbert Landin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 11:00 PM
> > Subject: M_Boats: new subscriber
> >
> >
> > Gilbert Landin, Corpus christi, Texas. I dont have a monty but have been
> > captivated with the material online, I would love to see one "live" any
> > owners in the south texas coastal bend?
> >
> > gil
> > _______________________________________________
> > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> >
> >
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to