I have been tossing and turning, trying to decide what my next sailboat will be.
I thought for sure I would want something trailable. Not being limited to by 
neighborhood
is a great incentive. I also wanted a daysailor w/ a cabin to spend weekends somewhere.
Abig concearn (and I turn to this knowledgable group) is how the boat handles in bay 
situations
when the wind is blowing 20-25 knots as it will be for the next 4-5 months. I was 
looking at a cape dory
typhoon, with its nice heavy shoal keel  But they stopped
produced in the mid 80's. So there is a big apeal towards newer stronger and lighter 
materials. I have never sailed either
dows anyone have any comparison notes between the CD Typhoon and the 17?


----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: new subscriber


> I live in Rockport and have just purchased our 2nd Monty which will live in 
> Maine.  The original which is about 20 years old is here in Rockport.  I'll bet 
> that the owner will show it to you if you knocked on the door and asked 
> nicely--he did for me.  I can look up the address for you if you like.  Skip Langley
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to