I use a Crazy Creek chair for sailing in my M15, and it's great.  But late
in the day I 'm ready for something softer. 

Bill Riker
M15  #184
Storm Petreo


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rusty Knorr
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 10:21 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: Re: M_Boats: M15 challenge - interior

I work at REI so everyone go out and buy one!!! Actually, this is a
fantastic little chair and you won't believe how comfortable they are, I use
one at home for playing video games...ha! Perfect for sailing!
-Rusty Knorr--- Honshells  wrote:> > The "Crazy Creek Chair" . . .> > -----
Original Message -----> From: "Steve & Diana Parsons" > To: "For and about
Montgomery Sailboats"> > Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 8:35 PM> Subject:
M15 challenge - interior> > Doug,> > REI and others carry a chair that uses
straps and an> inflatable foam/air> mattress.  I bet if you filled in the
gap in the> footwell, you could use it> as a backrest.  Look for it in the
catalog section> around sleeping pads.> > Steve> > ----- Original Message
-----> From: "Doug Kelch" > To: "Montgomery"> > Sent: Saturday, January 24,
2004 6:56 AM> Subject: M15 challenge - interior> > The thread on portable
kitchens lead me to seek help> on a different challenge.> > The interior of
the M15 is
 very comfortable to sleep> in but I cannot get a comfortable position to
read.> > Has anyone come up with an interior modification/> arrangement that
would let you recline in a> comfortable position in the cabin.> > The
hatches and hatch boards could be open for this> as> the closed up cabin is
almost intolerable to me.> > Thanks for any ideas!> > Doug Kelch> "Seas the
Day"> > > > > > _______________________________________________>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

www.rustyknorr.com







_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to