Thanks for the Ideas!

Since the M15 does not have sitting head room I don't
think the Chair idea will work.  I can't see how you
could recline enough to keep your head lower than the
cabin top and roll over backwards.

I did take some pieces of wood into the cabin to see
what might work.  One of the pieces i picked was an
old warped top hatch board from the M15.

I turns out it fits between the hatch over the
porta-potti location to the top of the lower hatch
board at an angle that should be very comfortable. Two
dry cockpit cushions for comfort and it shoule work
well. It sticks out past the lowerer hatchboard about
an inch. A little pipe insulation to prevent the two
boards from scratching and I should be all set.

This will let me lounge in comfort and for rain
protection if I don't put up the noisy polytarp I can
use my trusty golf umbrella ( a Tod Mills technique)
tied to the lower hatch board.  The angle of the hatch
is enough to let the umbrulla go straight up.

Thanks again,

Doug Kelch
"Seas the Day"


--- Rusty Knorr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I work at REI so everyone go out and buy one!!!
> Actually, this is a fantastic little chair and you
> won't believe how comfortable they are, I use one at
> home for playing video games...ha! Perfect for
> sailing!   

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!
http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to