Well, John,  just pretend I was wearing rose-colored glasses while making
the sketch. :o)

Tod

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Tyner
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 7:15 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: RE: M_Boats: M15 challenge - interior


Tod,
        Much more realistic; the only thing missing to reflect my reality is
a persistent large, rotund bulge between lap and chest!

--
John Tyner
M-15 "Chimpanzee"


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
m]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 4:21 PM
To: 'For and about Montgomery Sailboats'
Subject: RE: M_Boats: M15 challenge - interior


Okay,

After looking at the various pics of 15's that I have and looking at Storm
Petrel, here's my possible solution.  I didn't realize how much the
centerboard trunk protruded into the footwell, so the box idea is out.
Instead, a 1xDepthOfYourButt board spanning the footwell from side berth to
side berth and a Sport-a-Seat type seat sitting atop it.

Chosen appropriately, the 1x board could also span the cockpit seats and
possibly serve other functions, thus meeting the "multi-use" requirement.
The Sport-a-Seat could be used for only one thing that I can think of, but
it could be used in several different places.  Perhaps the rule interpreters
would make a ruling on whether that meets the multi-use rule?

You might be able to sit the seat on the cockpit seats or sole...

http://www.bright.net/~htmills/M15readingseat.jpg (it's updated, you may
need to hit "refresh")

http://www.sportaseat.com/

John, you will be pleased to note that I have adjusted the proportions of
the reader to be more in keeping with reality.  ;-)

Tod



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to