I should chip in here, since sometime ago, I complained about the list going
off on an automotive tangent.
 I have a desktop image from Tod Mills of Busca Brisas at the dock that I
sail my Pearson Ariel from in Maine. I often daydream about taking Osprey II
to this same place, and visualize myself sailing a Montgomery in distant
waters. The threads that feed these daydreamsare a wonderful part of this as
a resource, the idea of taking a M-17 through the Swedish archipelego or the
Adriatic only fuels my enjoyment of this forum. I would chip in a vote for
not limiting this forum to narrowly, and recognise that the delete key is a
part of my usage of it. There have been many topics which don't pertain to
my particular interests, but I know that the poster and many of the list
members find value to them, so I scan and delete if appropriate.
 I will be very sad if this service degrades to a flame fest, and
respectfully ask for decorum.
 Thomas Howe
 M-17 Osprey II



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to