Where did you find it?

Wayne
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Hughston, Larry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'For and about Montgomery Sailboats'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 6:10 PM
Subject: RE: M_Boats: M-15 Boat Review


> Jerry, Thanks.  I did find the Thetford 135 porta potty is being made
today.
> I is about $70.00 and shipping.  I sure hope I can use the plywood and
> cushion over the porta potty.
>
> Still happy I found one of your sailboats.  Did some "dry sailing" last
> night in the driveway.  ------Larry ---hull #189
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jerry Montgomery [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 3:36 PM
> To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
> Subject: Re: M_Boats: M-15 Boat Review
>
>
> Originally tooled for the Porta Potti 35, which became obsolete a year or
> two later, replaced by the PP 135.  At that time I re-tooled the floorpan
to
> fit the 135.  Don't know if they still make the 135 or not.
>
> You can fit the 135 into the early pans by heating the head and forcing it
> in; I used a hair dryer but others claim good results by filling it with
hot
> water.
>
> Jerry
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Hughston, Larry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "'For and about Montgomery Sailboats'"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 8:15 AM
> Subject: RE: M_Boats: M-15 Boat Review
>
>
> > Jerry, as you know by now I am the new owner of hull#189  M-15.  Can
> > you tell me which portapotty fits in that space?  It seems VERY short
> > if I
> want
> > to place the plywood and cushion back over the portapotty.    Thanks for
> > making a very sturdy little boat.  I am still "dry sailing"....it's
> > great! ----Larry H. Sacramento
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Jerry Montgomery [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 9:31 PM
> > To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
> > Subject: Re: M_Boats: M-15 Boat Review
> >
> >
> > Woops- didn't mean for this to go on the list.  How'd that happen?
> >
> > Jerry
> >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "Jerry Montgomery" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 10:07 PM
> > Subject: Re: M_Boats: M-15 Boat Review
> >
> >
> > > Josh- I just sent back the interview stuff.  Edit it as you see fit;
> > > I possibly got too carried away.
> > >
> > > Jerry
> > >
> > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > From: "colvin J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 4:46 PM
> > > Subject: M_Boats: M-15 Boat Review
> > >
> > >
> > > > Hi All,
> > > >
> > > > SCA is planning to review the Montgomery 15 for an upcoming issue.
> > > > In addition to sailing the boat ourselves, we always rely heavily
> > > > on owner feedback. If you own or have owned an M-15 and would like
> > > > to participate, please send us an e-mail and we'll reply with our
> > > > owner's survey.
> > > >
> > > > email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > >
> > > > Regards,
> > > >
> > > > Joshua Colvin
> > > > Small Craft Advisor
> > > > PO Box 676
> > > > Morro Bay, CA 93443
> > > > www.smallcraftadvisor.com
> > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > __________________________________
> > > > Do you Yahoo!?
> > > > Friends.  Fun.  Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
> > > > http://messenger.yahoo.com/
> > > >
> > > > _______________________________________________
> > > > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_bo
> > > > at
> > > > s
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boat
> > > s
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> >
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to