Tried with both MS Internet Explorer and Firefox this morning (7:10
Eastern). No problems with IE, same results as before with Firefox.

--
John Tyner
M-15 "Chimpanzee"


-----Original Message-----
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.com]On Behalf Of Craig F. Honshell
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 9:42 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: M_Boats: More new stuff on the Photo Site...



Have you tried it with Microsoft Explorer as your web browser?

I couldn't get it to work with Mozilla Firefox as my web browser, but it
worked just
fine when I opened it with Microsoft Explorer.

The web browser "Opera" might have the same problem as Firefox.

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 9:37 PM
Subject: More new stuff on the Photo Site...

Bill
Didn't work early this morning and doesn't work now.

Bob

William Sylvester wrote:

 John,

     I am getting the same results with the funtigo site/

 Bill Sylvester

 On Jan 20, 2005, at 4:37 PM, John Tyner wrote:

 Maybe it's just me, but all the links on the funtigo site appear dead,
 except one way down off-screen under the hit counter ("Discussion")
 which
 works but goes to a page with no photos or info. Anyone else having
 this
 difficulty? FWIW, I'm using Mozilla Firefox for my browser.

 --
 John Tyner
 M-15 "Chimpanzee"

 -----Original Message-----
 From:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [mailto:montgomery_boats-
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 .com]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 6:45 PM
 To: [email protected]
 Subject: More new stuff on the Photo Site...

 Hi All,
 Almost 10,000 hits on the photo site!!!
 Just put together a new section called "Maintainance & Modifications".
 The very first part of this section is an area called
 "Items of ongoing discussion on the MSOG Forum".
 Very soon I'll be able to give a couple of names of people who will
 be  able
 to post pictures into this section. For now, when an item requires a
 picture
 to
 get a point across,
 Email it to me and ask that I post it in the DISCUSSION Section.
 I'll  get it
 done as soon as possible. Then we can all benefit from one anothers
 experience/knowledge.
 For this section (only) we will accept any picture large or small.
 anything
 helps when a photo explanation is required. So use it folks...
 (Whoever has
 the
 picture, needed by Bud M15 #500 of the reefing. If you dont mind
 sending it
 to me as well, I'll get it on the site.)
 Also you'll see a couple of other links one for "motor carrier" and
 another
 for "keel guides". Links like these will never be finished. If you
 have a
 couple of pictures that fit into these or future catagories, let me
 know.
 Just got a couple of CD's in that have lots of great pics. Stay
 tuned.  More
 to come.
 Bill
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to