I'm totally happy with Montgomery  t-shirts, mugs, etc, but I'd like to
point out that Bob Eeg has nothing to do with the rights to the Montgomery
name.  When I sold the tooling to him I agreed to let him continue to call
the boats the Montgomery 15, Montgomery 17, etc- and that's all.  I still
own the name, the design rights, etc.

For what it's worth!

Jerry
jerrymontgomery.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris and Kevin McKiernan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
<[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Montgomery T-shirts


>
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:  Hey everyone! OK, well we took a lot of input and
suggestions for T-shirts,
> sweatshirts and the like and we have the almost finalized design. But...I
need
> your help on one further thing.
>
> We felt it appropriate to have a pocket emblem and to indicate an
> assosciation with the MSOG. So we placed the Monty "M" on the pocket with
the words
> "sailboat owner's group" below it. All the trademarks of Montgomery Boats
displayed
> on the shirt and the artwork have been approved by Bob Eeg of Montgomery,
> however, even though it's not a trademark, I'd like to make sure that
no-one here
> objects to having the pocket emblem as described above. Keith, that
> especially means you since this is your site.
>
> Please check out the artwork at www.havasumontgomerys.funtigo.com. Look
for
> the bouncing "new" next to the T-shirt and Sweatshirt page and click.
Sorry for
> the crummy quality of the screenshot but I had to convert a pdf file to a
> jpeg and it didn't convert too great. Good enough to get the idea though.
Just
> FYI, The artwork will be on an Ash grey T-shirt.
>
> The artwork on the back is finalized and I'd like to thank David Wood for
> all his hard work. It's gonna look great. Please send me any comments you
may
> have re: the MSOG logo. If there is any objection to having the words
"sailboat
> owners group" we will refrain from using it and just use the "M", no big
deal.
> We want everyone to be happy! :-)
>
> Emails to [EMAIL PROTECTED] please so as not to tie up the message board.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sean
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>   Hello Sean
>        I would like to order 2 mugs. Also, I have seen the t-shirts and
like it with just the Montgomery logo. I have a 2005 M-17 # 634 that I sail
on Lake Skaneateles in NY and on Merrymeeting Lake in New Hampshire.
>
Sincerely,
>
Kevin McKiernan
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low  PC-to-Phone call
rates.
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to