Like Rick, I have owned two other sailboats.  A Hunter 23 and a Seaward Fox.
I am quite pleased with my little M15.  The only thing I miss is the bow
sprit on the Fox, a great way to hang the anchor.  The Fox was well made,
but sailed poorly upwind or dawn.

Joe Moore
M15 #641
"Midnight Passage"


On 9/22/07 11:53 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Respectfully, I have ask.  Have you sailed a Compac 23 upwind? or  developed
> stress fractures in the hull of a Catalina 22? I have, I've owned and  sailed
> both. I now own a M23. Sometimes one has to fully understand an  object to
> truly know how to appreciate its value  book or no  book.
>     Rick M23 Raven
> 
> 
> 
> ************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to