Bill,
Sounds like you need to go sailing you seem worked up over nothing but
your own opinion.
Christian F.
Quoting bill safford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Rick,
If you're happy with your M23, that's all that matters. The boats
were never popular--just look at the numbers. But so what? To each
his own. I was happy with my M17 and I've never regretted buying it.
Are there better boats than Montgomery? Yes. Are there better
values than Montgomery? You bet. Is a 1980's M17 worth every bit of
$6,000+? No--not to a knowledgeable sailor.
Willy> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 23:53:40
-0400> To: [email protected]> Subject: Re:
M_Boats: M23 Still For Sale in AZ for $5800 or offer> >
Respectfully, I have ask. Have you sailed a Compac 23 upwind? or
developed > stress fractures in the hull of a Catalina 22? I have,
I've owned and sailed > both. I now own a M23. Sometimes one has to
fully understand an object to > truly know how to appreciate its
value book or no book. > Rick M23 Raven > > > >
************************************** See what's new at
http://www.aol.com> _______________________________________________>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_________________________________________________________________
Personalize your Live.com homepage with the news, weather, and
photos you care about.
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx?icid=T001MSN30A0701
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats