Robbin,
I recently bought replacement sheaves from Rigrite online.  They have the 
most extensive list of sheaves I have found.  The webpage with the sheaves 
is at:  http://rigrite.com/Spars/SparParts/Sheaves.html#1%201/2

Good Luck
Jeff

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "robbin roddewig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats" 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 6:05 PM
Subject: M_Boats: M-17 sheaves or mast head fitting


> One of my sheaves (the wheels for the halyards) is broken.  I have not
> been successful finding a replacement from the selections at West Marine
> or Dwyer.  Has anyone replaced these or has anyone bought a new mast
> head for the M-17?  I saw that there was a recommendation of Dwyer DM-4
> for the M-15 but not similar recommended mast tube size for the 17.
> I am also trying to replace the wire halyards with rope halyards since I
> am leading these back to the cockpit. Is anyone using rope halyards?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Robbin
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats 


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to