Bones:
Got my Yamaha 4hp 4st padlocked to the boat. Hope that works!
  --Gary Hyde
2005 M17 sailboat #637 'Hydeaway 2'
We can't change the wind, but we can trim our sails.
Sailing is like "African Queening" thru life.

On May 5, 2008, at 8:25 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi Connie,
>
> Wonderful to see we are still benefiting form your input to the list.
> Regardless of transom strength, new motors are quite spendy these  
> days.
> Now, if you have a Johnson 6hp dirty 2 stroke built in 1966 (like I  
> once had for my M17) a theft would not be a big loss.
> But, the sweet little Yamaha 4hp 4st that I now have for my M17 that  
> is green, fuel miserly, and desired, that set me back $1100 years  
> ago would be a slam to the billfold.
> Thus, take your chances, I'm removing mine.
>
> Time to sail in Minnesota,
>
> Bones
> _____________________________________________________________
> Recharge and relax.  Click for great vacation ideas.
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3nMAa6iHF9kI3JlYpjAeYQrHcfjyTfMmdcqCectWioR70Zg1/?count=1234567890
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats







_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to