----- Original Message ----

Honestly, I'd argue that moving MooseX::Types to core is the opposite of what
I'd like to see.  What I'd what to see is a more cleanly and clearly defined TC
system, with all the bits needed divorced from Moose (including something with
the Registry that Stevan mentioned) and then Moose would leverage that and
possible CMOP might define some interfaces and apis around like (like function
support and attribute type checking).  I'm not sure if that's the direction
everyone agrees with though :)

john