Oh NO//// its a Panademic!    Now YOU Rich.... has all the planet melted
down??

I better look outthe window...  see Rich.... Passion aint what these Boys
has.... Its called TMM///  AKA Too Much Money.... most aflicted with it
beside Buying Posters Buy Big swimming Pools , Cars,, and Houses, Women
and various and Sundry items.. Like juice machines and other decadent
wird over the Top stuff... wearas... the  true collector.....ahhhhhhh,,,,
they live in unsuspicious places,, Like ghettos and whatever... and they
collect anything
Like french fry wrappers and Cats,,, you name it... useually it takes the
city to get these people to Move them and thier Collection Out before it
BURYs them///  try cleaning up these ' Collectors" and You may be shot or
they may jump on Your back and scratch and Bite You... yes Its 100%
true.... Ive met many Collectors... they are keen on everthing..
and have great passion for every item you can think off.... but they
seldom have two nickles to rub togethere as they put it all in thier '
Collection" the Pseudo Collectors useually limit themselves to Bradford
exchange and Danbury mint Boxed clean Items and plates.. and dainty
reproduction that sell for 1/10 cost in garage sales a year later( Poor
Fools)

But Those Guys.. you mention.... well they are collectors in a way... Of
Box office receipts..:)

and Im sure lots of people would collect if they got 3 million a gig
 or more. no sir Ive met the real animal collectors and they are not
always pretty........they would kill for a poster.
yep.. I see  daggers in thier eyes... all the time.. and they dont eat
for a poster , dont live in a house fora poster..
its wierd.. they are Poster vampires..   yes sir......
sorry Claude made me start thinking.... I am haveing a excedrin moment.
Tom
still alive after two Nazi rallys in Toledo..
so far no news Of pending Osama Bin Laden .. Birthday bash..

.
.