YEAH I love FRED OLEN RAY, he still has a while to catch Jesus Franco, but
he is also about 30 years younger, so I'd say he will take it.
Unless Jesus never dies, and what with all the "excersice" he gets in many
of his films, and what with Lina he MIGHT live on and on..

Actually i just searched IMDB and heres the top list, of course this
includes TV and shorts, -

Rank Name Titles

1. Dave Fleischer 619
2. Georges Méliès 561
3. D.W. Griffith 536
4. Gilbert M. 'Broncho Billy' Anderson 385
5. Stan Brakhage 371
6. Al Christie 367
7. Louis Feuillade 366
8. Allan Dwan 345