The funny thing for me was the picture of the dead Zarqawi all matted up and framed in a gold leaf frame. I can just see some soldier running down to the local frame shop (yea right!) and asking for a "rush" job!!  I couldn't believe it.

Sue
www.hollywoodposterframes.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Off Topic: Ann Coulter

Joseph Bonelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One wonders if this woman has an aging, deteriorating and ugly portrait in a closet at home!

That's pretty funny...I always thought the same thing about Hillary, only it's Bill's Presidential portrait without his wedding ring.  Sorry Joe my friend, just trying to keep it balanced! :)

But to get back to posters - I wonder of anyone wants that one sheet (or was it technically a standee?) of Zarqawi's dead head the military showed yesterday when they announced they had bombed him to hell.  I'm sure there are a few VFW posts that would like one for a dart board.

Vic