Come on, Claude! Let's make this like the tennis match at the end of Blow Up...
Kirby

On Aug 16, 2007, at 3:09 PM, Jeff Potokar wrote:

750.00 per hour..

yet another reason lawyers are SO loved.... hehe....

On Aug 16, 2007, at 1:00 PM, Holiday Russell wrote:

OUCH!

Holiday

On Aug 16, 2007, at 3:20 PM, Claude Litton wrote:

I have heard more lawyer jokes than you can imagine and I find them extremely funny and laugh mostly on the 10th of each month when I get paid. Most lawyers in New York City who have been lawyers for over 20 years make 6 figures a month. Since I have been an attorney in New York City since 1969 I can laugh doubly hard.

Claude Litton

P.S. to Dave Lieberman

Do you get paid $750 per hour for 40 hours a week?  I do.
Keep the jokes coming.