Gee, I don't know any other lawyer who only bills for 40 hours in a 40 hour
work week.
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Claude Litton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 3:20 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Do you think this seller is being fair? Movie poster $25 on
EBAY n...

I have heard more lawyer jokes than you can imagine and I find them extremely
funny and laugh mostly on the 10th of each month when?I get paid.? Most lawyers
in New York City who have been lawyers for over 20 years make 6 figures a
month.? Since I have been an attorney in New York City since 1969 I can laugh
doubly hard.?

?

Claude Litton

?

P.S. to Dave Lieberman

?

Do you get paid $750 per hour for 40 hours a week?? I do.

Keep the jokes coming.

AOL at AOL.com.