I don't think anything here has been mean-spirited, nor has any of this been in anything other than good humor. If you don't want to read, then just unsubscribe. It's really easy. That way, your priceless time will be preserved inviolate.

OK that WAS a bit mean-spirited, but what did you expect after that little rant?

Holiday

On Aug 16, 2007, at 4:22 PM, franc david Martarella wrote:

Why do we have to circulate to everyone on the board such mean- spirited responses? It does not reflect well on the author and it wastes my time for which I am NOT paid $750 per hour but is priceless none the less.

FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Holiday Russell
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 4:00 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Do you think this seller is being fair? Movie poster $25 on EBAY n...

OUCH!

Holiday

On Aug 16, 2007, at 3:20 PM, Claude Litton wrote:

I have heard more lawyer jokes than you can imagine and I find them extremely funny and laugh mostly on the 10th of each month when I get paid. Most lawyers in New York City who have been lawyers for over 20 years make 6 figures a month. Since I have been an attorney in New York City since 1969 I can laugh doubly hard.

Claude Litton

P.S. to Dave Lieberman

Do you get paid $750 per hour for 40 hours a week?  I do.

Keep the jokes coming.

Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com_______________________________________________________ ____________How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing ListSend a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-LThe author of this message is solely responsible for its content.