Why do we have to circulate to everyone on the board such mean-spirited
for which I am NOT paid $750 per hour but is priceless none the less.

FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Holiday Russell
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 4:00 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Do you think this seller is being fair? Movie poster
$25 on EBAY n...

OUCH!

Holiday

On Aug 16, 2007, at 3:20 PM, Claude Litton wrote:

I have heard more lawyer jokes than you can imagine and I find them
extremely funny and laugh mostly on the 10th of each month when I get
paid.  Most lawyers in New York City who have been lawyers for over 20
years make 6 figures a month.  Since I have been an attorney in New York
City since 1969 I can laugh doubly hard.

Claude Litton

P.S. to Dave Lieberman

Do you get paid $750 per hour for 40 hours a week?  I do.
Keep the jokes coming.

  _____

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com
<http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000982>