From: Kirby McDaniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 8:27 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Paypal Has been Ruined by EBAY

They called me the other day and wanted to talk me into using my bank account.
I told them?
I WANTED to use my credit card and not to call me again about it.?
?
Kirby McDaniel?
?
On Jun 25, 2008, at 7:12 PM, Richard Halegua Comic Art wrote:?
?
> I've actually started thinking about dumping them myself?
> the only thing is the ease of use & how many people pay with paypal > that
> are stopping me?
>?
> I have to find a way that works as well.. means I think I have to > setup up
> a database with my programmer for online ordering.. hhmmmmmm?
>?
>?
> At 05:01 PM 6/25/2008, channinglylethomson wrote:?
>> I usually like to pay for items with my American Express card through?
>> PAYPAL. Today, I was trying to pay for an EBAY item and they >> cleverly?
>> moved the MORE FUNDING OPTIONS button once again causing me to?
>> accidentally pay through my checking account. This is the kind of?
>> sleazy stuff that is done by disreputable outfits, not by major?
>> companies. EBAY/PAYPAL is getting sleazier! I may consider filing a?
>> complaint with AMEX about what Paypal is doing on the site.?
>>?
>> Channing Thomson?
>>?
? Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
? In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L?
? The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.?