  From: channinglylethomson<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
  Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 5:01 PM
  Subject: [MOPO] Paypal Has been Ruined by EBAY

  I usually like to pay for items with my American Express card through
  PAYPAL.  Today, I was trying to pay for an EBAY item and they cleverly
  moved the MORE FUNDING OPTIONS button once again causing me to
  accidentally pay through my checking account.  This is the kind of
  sleazy stuff that is done by disreputable outfits, not by major
  companies.  EBAY/PAYPAL is getting sleazier!  I may consider filing a
  complaint with AMEX about what Paypal is doing on the site.

  Channing Thomson

           Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
www.filmfan.com<http://www.filmfan.com/>

         Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>