From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:54 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Paypal Has been Ruined by EBAY

Penny pinching low life scum! (Not you Bruce...Paypal obviously) ;-)

  _____

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 06:39:31 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

I assume many of you are aware of this, but when PayPal processes a
payment on a charge card for any major seller, they basically break
even, but when they get the money from a checking account, they make
almost the entire charge, so there is a massive difference in the two
from their perspective, and they have a HUGE vested interest in getting
you to pay the other way (by hook or by crook).

Bruce

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 7:01 PM, channinglylethomson