Apparently it's another symptom of the dumb us down NeoCon approach, Sue...

"If it aint broke, break it"

or

"If we don't break it we can't fix it"

That's assuming they are arrogant enough to believe they can. And from all indications they are. These guys are acting like sugar-starved teenagers, accelerator jammed to the floor in a Hummer
as they speed through a Sees Candy factory.

And the result will be announced as an unfettered success by their calculations...

"We fixed it, now we're broke!"

PMT