From: Susan Heim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MOPO] Wow!! What an Auction!!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 7:53 PM

#yiv1426738762 .hmmessage P {
PADDING-RIGHT:0px;PADDING-LEFT:0px;PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;MARGIN:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}
#yiv1426738762 {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}

     I received my Heritage auction catalog today. I am always excited when it
gets here to have a quick look. I go through it carefully later on in the
evening when I am home. First off, the thing is really heavy. It's like the
coffee table edition. There were so many great things in this catalog, many
that I haven't seen in a long time. The thing that really caught my attention
was the great diversity and quantity in the different genres. There are so many
things that I would love to have. I don't need them, but I want them. It's been
awhile since a catalog had me thinking about bidding on so many items. I admit,
I also like to know what I already own is going for. I will probably have to
narrow down my desires to one, maybe two items, if that. But it's fun looking
and, of course, I am usually lucky to get to frame so many of the items that
sell in the auction, so I often get to see them in person. That's a lot of fun!!

     Anyway, I wanted to congratulate Grey on putting together what looks to be
a fantastic auction. I can hardly wait. It has become an event around my shop
showing the auction live on my computer so we can all take a peek in now and
again during the day. Happy Collecting everyone!!

Sue
www.hollywoodposterframes.com