Oh PLEEEEEZE!  An attorney?!!!  What a putz!

So let me get this straight, if this guy were twelve he'd sick his dad on you, but NOW he's an adult, so rather than admitting any wrongdoing...he's gonna sick his attorney
on you.

Run for the hills, Sue! You've illegally shined a light on someone's questionable tactics and
I only know a few things that are afraid of the light.

But wait...what I'm not getting here, is if money's no object, why isn't this dude on a beach somewhere with an umbrella in a refreshing beverage rather than fretting and whining and stressing about underselling Sue by a dollar for an insert frame?! Apparently the old adage that 'the truth hurts' is proving once again to be true.

Sheesh, how tiny does this guy's one sheet have to be to make such threats? Like you said, if anything you said isn't true, come online and talk about it openly, you know, like mature folks aim to do.
Unless he's a'scurred to face the MoPo firing squad.

Then again, if he had a brain in his head he'd realize that a highly reputable person like Sue won't hurt him half as
much as the impending demise of Ebay.

Patrick of Michael