  From: Dave Rosen
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] WHO COMPARES TO SPIELBERG?

  Both Hawks and Ford occurred to me as well. Hawks in particular because of
his versatility in being able to work in virtually any genre. Victor Fleming
might be in the same category...

  Dave

  Posteropolis
  www.posteropolis.com

    As far as mastering different genres, I don't believe anyone compares to
HOWARD HAWKS.  His films are among the greatest Gangster films (SCARFACE),
Comedy films (TWENTIETH CENTURY, HIS GIRL FRIDAY), Adventure films (ONLY ANGELS
HAVE WINGS), Mystery films (THE BIG SLEEP), and Western films (RED RIVER, RIO
BRAVO).

    Marty Davis
    Vintage Film Posters
    38732 N. 10th Street
    Desert Hills, AZ 85086

    623/551-6655 tel
    623/551-6622 fax
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    OneSheet (eBay Screen Name)
    www.vintagefilmposters.com

    Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy
Football today.