Andrea is talking about the 9 special heavy Meloy Bros 40 x 60 posters.

They can only be sent flat, and they DO cost around $120 to send well
protected. But the cost of sending two or three or four is little more than
that of sending one, which is why the last two times I sold others of these
(different titles of course), the "lesser" ones ended up selling to someone
who bought one of the more expensive ones, since they knew they were already
spending the $120.

Andrea is right that these are "beautiful pieces" and they DO look better in
person than in digital images.

If anyone on MoPo wants to save the shipping and come to West Plains to pick
them up, I will buy them dinner as well (are you listening, Kirby?)!

Bruce