"Also I have my own program that launches invoices and e-mail to buyers
after an auction is completed. Does Ebay's new payment rule negate me from
requesting a check or money order within the invoices and e-mails generated by
my
own program? "

excellent question!!

first of all......what software program do you use to send those after
auction emails to your buyers?

this new policy of theirs will have the reverse effect  that they are hoping
for. It will drive away sellers AND buyers instead of  attracting them.

David Lieberman

_CineMasterpieces.com_ (http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/)  | 602 309  0500 |
15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 --  Scottsdale, Az 85260
Vintage Original Movie  Posters | Office/Gallery Open By Appt.  Only.

deal here.